The conference will be a key meeting point for a wide variety of speakers and delegates, including a range of corporates, domestic and international banks, ECAs and multilaterals, insurers and risk analysts as well as various key actors across the supply chain. There will also be simultaneous Egyptian Arabic/English translation during the conference so delegates do not miss essential information no matter what their language preference.
The format of the conference enables delegates to gain individual insights from keynote presentations, contribute to debates during panel discussions and network with the highest level of decision makers in attendance.
Among the topics to be discussed over the course of the day:
• The appeal and perception of the Egyptian market
• Corporate challenges in importing and exporting goods
• Are banks open for business as usual?
• Analysing the changing levels of soft commodity production
• Considering the Gulf region as a primary trading partner
• Evaluating structured finance options for Egypt’s oil and gas sector
• Exploring the opportunities and significance of bilateral trade with Asia
• The role of export finance in facilitating trade
• Multi-banking solutions for LCs, guarantees and open account transactions
Who should attend?
• Trade, export and commodity finance heads and directors
• Corporate finance directors, CFOs and treasurers
• Insurance underwriters and brokers
• Export credit agencies
• Solution providers
• Lawyers and consultants
• Market analysts and policy advisors
As with all Exporta events, strong emphasis is placed on networking. As such, there will be numerous networking opportunities as well as a special evening reception following the event where all delegates can continue the day's discussions and engage in further dialogue in a more informal setting.