The 10th International Exhibition for Tissue Paper, Hygienic Products & Converting Industry.
8,9,10 September 2024 Cairo, Egypt
Egypt International Exhibition Center (EIEC)
There are now more than 40 tissue mills in the MENA region. Part of the jumbo rolls produced from virgin pulp as well as recycled fiber is exported, the rest is converted to finished products such as facial, toilet, kitchen towels, napkins and others.
The Tissue and Converting Industry is an Industry of Major Growth and Potential
Driven by a rapid development of tissue paper and converting industries, Nile Trade Fairs is organizing the first and most dedicated event for tissue paper and allied industries in Egypt, Africa and the MENA region.
TISSUE-ME is designed to be the official representative for the manufacturers, professionals and traders for tissue, hygiene disposable products, machines and raw materials in Egypt and the MENA region.
Your participation @ TISSUE-ME offers your company the opportunity to:
- Be part of the first exhibition in the region specializing in the tissue paper and hygiene products.
- It is the only event in Africa and the Middle East that represents, supports and develops tissue paper and hygiene industries.
- TISSUE-ME is your access point to tap emerging markets of Africa and Arab countries.
- Resource new industry contacts and Develop qualified marketing lists.
- Evaluate your competitors' position in Africa and the Middle East.
- Boost sales, raise brand awareness and capture market share.
- Enter into joint venture partnerships with regional companies to expand your market niche in Africa and Arab Countries.
- Provide a solid marketing solution for international corporates targeting the powerful African markets.
- Create and enhance marketing efforts with a direct impact on sales revenues.
Co-Located Exhibitions: PAPER-ME / Print 2 Pack