The 9th International Exhibition for Tissue Paper, Hygienic Products & Converting Industry.
The 10th International Exhibition for Tissue Paper, Hygienic Products & Converting Industry.
2,3,4 September 2023 Cairo, Egypt
Egypt International Exhibition Center (EIEC)
A region. Part of the jumbo rolls produced from virgin pulp as well as recycled fiber is exported, the rest is converted to finished products such as facial, toilet, kitchen towels, napkins and others.
By 2020, tissue demand will have risen from the current 676,950 t to just over a million tpy in the MENA region.
The Tissue and Converting Industry is an Industry of Major Growth and Potential
TISSUE-ME is designed to be the official representative for the manufacturers, professionals and traders for tissue, hygiene disposable products, machines and raw materials in Egypt and the MENA region.
Your participation @ TISSUE-ME offers your company the opportunity to:
- Be part of the first exhibition in the region specializing in the tissue paper and hygiene products.
- It is the only event in Africa and the Middle East that represents, supports and develops tissue paper and hygiene industries.
- TISSUE-ME is your access point to tap emerging markets of Africa and Arab countries.
- Resource new industry contacts and Develop qualified marketing lists.
- Evaluate your competitors' position in Africa and the Middle East.
- Boost sales, raise brand awareness and capture market share.
- Enter into joint venture partnerships with regional companies to expand your market niche in Africa and Arab Countries.
- Provide a solid marketing solution for international corporates targeting the powerful African markets.
- Create and enhance marketing efforts with a direct impact on sales revenues.
Co-Located Exhibitions: PAPER-ME / Print 2 Pack
List of participants
|Telephone||(+202) 2671 2287|
|Type of event||Fair|