Who are Egypt's millionaires 2013?
To download the free report about Egypt’s 16 Richest Men, please visit: Egypt’s 16 richest men.
The richest man of Egypt in 2013 is Nassef Sawiris, with an estimated wealth of $6.5 billion, followed by his brother Naguib Sawiris at $2.5 billion. Next in line are Mohamed Mansour, Onsi Sawiris, Yasseen Mansour, Youssef Mansour, and Mohamed ElFayed. To read more about Egypt’s billionaires, please visit: Egypt’s 6 richest men in 2013.
Forbes Middle East gave an account of the Arab World’s 100 Richest Men. Egypt was represented 14 times. Here are the ones that followed the aforementioned billionaires:
1. Raouf Ghabbour: Chairman of the Board of Directors, CEO and Founder of Ghabbour Auto. Est. Wealth: $167.4 mln
2. Sadek Sewedy: Chairman of ElSewedy Industries Group. Est. Wealth: $149 mln
3. Ahmed Sewedy: CEO and Managing Director at ElSewedy Electro-meter. Est. Wealth: $149 mln
4. Soliman Abdel Mohsen: Shareholder in multiple companies, such as Citadel Capital, 6 October for Development and Investment and GB Auto. Est. Wealth: $136.7 mln
5. Mohamed Farid Khamis: Founder of Oriental Weavers. Est. Wealth: $116.1 mln
6. Mohamed Ebeid ElMella: Shareholder in multiple companies, such as Unikai, United Foods, Dubai Insurance, Dubai Development and others. Est. Wealth: $115.4 mln
7. Mohamed Sewedy: Vice Chairman & Managing Director of ElSewedy Group. Est. Wealth: $110.2 mln