The IT Field Support Team Leader is responsible for installing, maintaining and providing technical support to corporate users (Back Office & Shops).
- Inspects personal computer equipment and installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on user's premises.
- Installs and configures specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
- Provides on-site and remote support to users' request in relation with networking, operating system, system hardware diagnoses, software and operator problems.
- Initiates systems/network troubleshooting and monitoring and ensures that defective components are replaced as needed.
- Communicates and coordinates closely with his/her team members and other relevant parties.
- Places support calls to network solution providers or other IT support companies.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to his/her direct manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail and in-person communication.
- Refers major hardware problems to his/her direct manager for inspection and correction.
- Installs and configures specified software packages such as Operating Systems, business applications and other office tools.
- Installs software/hardware and performs maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provides support to the suppliers on problems related to the Brand Communication interface and files.
- Ensures up-to-date knowledge in all existing and deployed Points of Sale.
- Manages his/her team, follows up on their projects, distributes tasks among them and ensures their proper completion.
- Takes corrective and preventive measures in order to keep a stable environment.
- Performs research, realizes Proof of Concept on new technologies and submits a final technical report to his/her direct supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in related field.Strong knowledge in configuring switches, routers, Windows Applications (Exchange Server, Active Directory, Printers).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong ability to collaborate with other units.
- Ability to analyze operational requirements and assess data processing technology and capacity requirements.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.