Development of specific business opportunities within the Petrochemical, oil & gas sectors that positions the company as a market leader in the Engineering field.
Reporting Relationship: The job Holder reports to Commercial & Business Development Director
• Develop & implement strategies for exploring new business opportunities.
• Continuously identify new project opportunities that allow the company to meet the defined targets.
• Define & follow up yearly targets & objectives, as well as preparing the annual business development plan & the annual work plan.
• Ensuring all Business Development activities are implemented with best practices across company services.
• Develop strong day to day relationships with business counterparts i.e. clients, partners….etc which entails close follow up.
• Track, analyze & communicate key quantitative metrics & trends.
• Work with the other company functions to develop & deploy tracking & reporting about the progress on opportunities.
• Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients.
• Develop & deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis & deliver accurate business reports.
• Serve as a lead facilitator both internally & externally for projects from the business development arena.
Business Development & Marketing
• Proactively hunt for target organizations & establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Tecnichem services.
• Further develop multi-tier relationships by mapping & interpreting industry activities, trends & competitive behavior
• Develop & manage marketing tools & collateral for existing & new clients
(I.e. design & update company brochures & participating in annual exhibitions)
• Forecast long & short range Market potential for management analysis.
• Preparing & updating the company pre-qualification documents.
Qualifications & Competences:
• Bachelor Degree/Master in Business Administration Marketing or Equivalent
• 15 years experience, out of which 5 years in same position, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry.
• A proactive self starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
• Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification & closing skills
• High commercial acumen & a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
• Strong analytics; must be able to execute on complex deal structures with multiple variables.
• Must be energetic, self starter, capable for helping a small company reach the next level.
• Strong marketing & relationship management is important.
• Languages : Arabic: Native English : Fluent French (preferred)