- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Assist product manager in developing the strategy, roadmap, and features for the product laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Preparing project status and risk management reports.
- Provide strategic of ElAwaa product decisions through analysing market and competitive conditions.
- Prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Develop business cases to justify planned developments for presentation to management.
- Coordinate all of the activities required to bring the product into market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the organization and aligning all of the teams involved.
- Work closely with engineering on the technical specifications to ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Development preferred
- BA/BS, preferably in technical field
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a customer-first mindset;
- Experience in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
To apply click here.