About the Job
- Developing artwork & designs concepts according to the prepared brief by brand management teams.
- Manage the creative process with advertising agencies under the direction of the corporate marketing director and in alignment with designated brand managers.
- Devise and assign artwork assignments to the graphic design team and make sure that designs are prepared according to needed standards.
- Capable of interpreting business needs written in creative briefs to adequate artwork that aids in the delivery of targeted advertising messages.
- Managing and handling all production operations with an extreme focus on quality.
- Assuring all required artwork designs are delivered before deadlines.
- Participating in the marketing sector planning efforts to assign resources, set standards and allocate budgets.
- 7+ years of experience in the same field.
- Able to tailor designs to meet the needs of the company.
- Exceptional understanding of colors, style of type & functions.
- Proficient knowledge of Web, Social Media, and Video applications.
- Exceptional conceptual, graphic design and layout skills.
- Good understanding of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Copywriting skills are preferable.
- Excellent in dealing with illustrations, Photoshop, After Effect & other Animation programs.
To apply click here.