About the Job
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Performs analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Prepares code stubs for others.
- Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Design, prepare and execute Unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design.
- Applies Giza Systems and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- BS in computer science (MS is a plus) or BE in CCE
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the use of version control tools eg. Git is a must
- Experience building out WordPress 4+, Drupal 7+, OpenCart, CMS code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and components is a must
- Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; possess high integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrates accountability, owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks and consistently meets deadlines
- Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges
To apply click here.