About the Job
- Conducts special audits as required by management and issues Audit reports.
- Insures that Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Reviews the Internal Audit findings before submitting the Internal Audit reports.
- Follows up on the Audit findings and insures that audit and internal control recommendations are applied.
- Recommends amendments and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
- Previous experience working with major banks and/or financial institutions is preferred .
- Previous work experience with one of the big four auditing and consulting firms is highly preferred.
- Very good command of English language skills.
- Excellent reports writing skills
To apply click here.