Job Description :
- Make technical presentations demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Report periodically on the status and progress of his/her activities and achievements to his/her direct manager, and Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Stay up to date with the new technologies in the field.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine their position in the marketplace, and Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here