- Comply always and fully with the company's requirements
- Be quality conscious (dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aim at getting things right first time)
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and safeguard the company's trade secrets
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations)
- Manage all assigned projects from the moment project is awarded till obtaining the completion certificate of the project and closing it. Ensure the proper distribution and delegation of responsibilities to the field personnel. Ensure staff has all qualifications, certifications, courses, trainings, visa, etc…required for the project execution. Evaluate performance of field engineers and supporting staff.
- Prepare project information document, including detailed execution plan with allocation of resources and project risk management plan. Review and adjust project cost estimates when needed.
- Establish the proper communication line with the corporate project management department in the corporate office and VP of the assigned territory through EMS and regular reporting.
- Ensure quality & HSE procedures are applied and followed during project preparation and execution.
- Communicate daily with field staff to review daily activities and project progress.
- Achieve the invoicing targets, control the cost efficiency and profitability of the assigned projects as well as to ensure proper follow up on collection.
- Cooperate with the procurement department to ensure the procurement plan for the services and the materials to be purchased is finalized.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or relevant) plus 3 years of operation planning experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas sector or EPC contracting
- Computer skills in Microsoft word, excel and outlook at an intermediate level
- Fluency in English, the language of the Territory or Main Country is an advantage
- Ability to travel extensively
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here