- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, and trust-building.
- Develop a firm grasp of the organizational culture that makes it possible to regularly identify and recommend improvements needed by both managers and employees.
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment by addressing and working through conflict and issues of concern in transparent yet prudent ways.
- Propose initiatives, including training and development that boost productivity, commitment, and efficiency by improving employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Research and recommend effective incentives and programs to retain employees, improve their morale, and increase their loyalty.
- Ensure consistent application of established HR policies and processes; recommend necessary changes for management consideration.
- Assist with position analysis and the development of new position descriptions in the Egypt office.
- Support establishment and maintenance of position-grade system; conduct market research on pay and benefits.
- In collaboration with headquarters HR team, help update recruitment and selection processes and identify effective, cost-efficient channels, including networking, to promote job openings in Egypt.
- Conduct candidate screening and interviews to identify top prospects, while ensuring that potential mismatches are eliminated based on relevant qualifications.
- Manage annual, semiannual, and probation performance reviews, feedback systems and tools.
- Outline management responsibility for developing employees.
Propose effective ways of managing employee performance and facilitate employee-supervisor dialogues.
- Ensure compliance with legal, governmental, and organizational regulations and policies.
- Bachelor Degree: BA or MA
- Experience Background:
- BA or MA in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or other closely related field. MA substitutes for 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience, 5 of them as an HR professional.
Demonstrated ability to manage human resources by taking strategic approaches.
- Experience with the Coptic community and culture is a must.
- Outstanding soft skills, including people skills, conflict management and resolution, negotiation, mediation, facilitation, and problem-solving.
- Excellent ability to preserve strict confidentiality and show discretion.
- Exceptionally effective communications skills with excellent command of English and Arabic.Energetic, positive, results-oriented, outstanding organizational skills, good judgment, objectivity, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge in all Microsoft Office.
- Medical Insurance
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here