• out bound forecasting for major service centers .
• Track sales order and manage spare parts issues
• Cost reduction strategies for domestic logistics .
• Implement performance metric for spare part and management strategy .
• Analyze and map the end to end spare part supply chain flows (inputs / outputs / gap Analysis and change recommendation)
• Complete spare parts offer (stock or not stocked) with service lead – time defined per part – same day , next day
• Determine stock or no stock decision process and build lead – time agreement with all source / purchasing and inventory planning.
• Define refurbished part process and deploy.
• Define end to end reverse logistic process and deploy.
• Spare parts catalogue communication process management (including photos).
• Spare parts price lists definition and coordinator (spare parts , spare parts kits and direct replacements).
• produces regular report and statistics on a daily , weekly and monthly basis to inform management on major KPI’s related to the spare parts department .
• Ensure proper communication with the different service center to arrive at a proper inventory level for each part .
• Monitor utilization of parts to identify fast & slow moving items , in order to properly plan in maintaining appropriate stock levels for each .
• Follow up on material return process and credit notes.
• Decide on the measures to deal with existing inventory and take the necessary steps to minimize the accumulation of non – moving inventory.
• Supervise the ordering procedures and follow up on back orders .
•Monitor shipping and receiving process to ensure timely receiving the parts shipments .
• Plan department goals and budget in accordance with guidelines of higher management .
• 7 to 10Years Experience in Supply Chain / Inventory / Spare parts Management.
• Preferably Experience in the service industry .
•Strong analytical Skills and Superior Organization / Communication / Process Management Skills .
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Especially Excel and PowerPoint and Visio .
• Solid Software Experience - Oracle Preferably .• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills .
to apply click here