* Will be Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the pre-set targets through the agreed number of face-to-face visits and collaborating with sales team and developing the sales pipeline.
• Accountable to achieve the target GP & EBT figures
• Selling logistics services, to new clients, and existing clients
• Accountable for the segmentation of Customers within the country / territory
• Accountable for the implementation, leadership and development of the Field Sales organizational structure, .
• Accountable for the delivery of CRM and ACTUAL ‘through the till’ Gross profit budgets and targets at agreed levels for the geography, for all sales channels and customer segments.
• Accountable for the ongoing development and conversion ratio of the Sales Pipeline (+35%), spanning all associated Sales Stage activities from Lead Generation through to customer closure.
• Accountable for the ongoing leadership and capability improvement of all commercial team members in the area/country, raising sales professionalism.
• Stays well-informed of developments in the market to ensure the development of specified Marketing and Sales policies and works to develop an appropriate sales plan and schedule.
• Freight forwarders background is a must with proven track record of landing new business
• Position holder must have a collage degree
• Technical background is a plus (pharmaceutical ,Garments ,Oil& gas ,industrial …etc)
• 2-5 years’ experience minimum within freight forwarding filed is a must for job holder
• Age preffered not exceeded 35 years for this job