1. Clarify the vision.
2. Develop business unit.
3. Eliminate non strategic investments.
4. Review business unit scorecards.
5. Communicate the Balanced Scorecard.
6. Establish individuals' performance objectives.
7. Updates long range plan.
8. Conduct annual strategy review.
9. 360 degree feedback.
20. Corrective actions.
At the end of the Balanced Scorecard training course attendees will be able to:
- Describe the structure and typical content of a Balanced Business Scorecard.
- Translate an organization’s strategic themes and objectives into a Balanced Scorecard.
- Use a Balanced Scorecard in a management-for-results environment.
- Know how to use the Balanced Scorecard to align operational activity with strategy.
- Use best practice approaches to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Understand the Change Management implications of implementing a Balanced Scorecard.
The structure, process and challenges of building, implementing and using a Balanced Scorecard to improve performance and to put strategy at the centre of key management processes and systems including incentive schemes and resource/budget planning activities.
- What is BSC?
- How to prepare the scene to implement an effective BSC system?
- How BSC will lead to the organization success?
- Why BSC should be Quantifiable? And how?
- Good BSC Vs Bad
- How to select the right BSC?
- What do I do with BSC?
Target Group: All Managerial and Executive levels.
Handouts: The materials for the trainees will be in English.
The language of instruction will be in Arabic / English.
Event Link: http://www.settec.org/_public_Course_Details.aspx?ID=6&Serial=3458