The extraordinary general meeting of EIPICO, which was held on 1 April 2023, approved a 50% capital raise.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK Egypt) witnessed 376% higher consolidated net profits after tax at EGP 735 million in 2022, compared to EGP 155 million in 2021.
Consolidated revenues amounted to EGP 3.620 billion last year, up from EGP 3.005 billion in 2021.
The yet-to-be-established factories would produce up to 100 pharmaceutical raw items until 2025.
The Egyptian government spares no effort in providing the best medical service to Egyptian women in accordance with international standards.
Abdel Ghaffar added that the shipments will be distributed to vaccination centres spread across all governorates of the republic.
The company self-funded 70 percent of the investment in the new factory with bank loans accounting for the remaining 30 percent.
The Zimbabwe government has struck a deal with 10 pharmaceutical companies from Egypt to provide medicine to the country’s hospital.
Under the board’s recommendation, a total of 60.29mln bonus shares will be distributed, where each shareholder will receive 5.11 bonus shares.
Egypt is currently under a $3 billion deal loan with the IMF extending through FY2025/2026.
The goal is to raise awareness of retinal diseases at Egyptian Vitreoretinal Society Conference.
Consolidated net revenue amounted to EGP 22.264 billion last year, compared with EGP 21.732 billion in 2021
CKD is a progressive disease characterised by gradual loss of kidney function that may eventually lead to kidney failure or end-stage kidney disease.
Top Employers Institute nominates companies based on anonymous surveys measuring the quality of HR services.
The company's scope includes the design, supply and installation of MRC's cleanroom system and associated accessories.
The minister also stressed the importance of shoring up bilateral cooperation to help deal with any future pandemics.
Gharbiya: Supply of laboratory equipment
Ibnsina Pharma is the second-largest pharmaceutical distributor in Egypt, distributing products from over 350 global and local companies.
Together with partners in Egypt, United Group and EIPICO, Pharmadule has arranged a 1-day conference in Cairo.
Alex Pharma, a subsidiary of Drug Holding Company, is an Egypt-based company engaged in the manufacture, development, and marketing of pharmaceutics.