The Damietta Governorate is preparing to open the “Qaderoon Plage” project, a unique integrated beach in New Damietta City for people of determination.
The privately-owned Youm7 newspaper published a report listing key facts about the project:
- “Qaderoon Plage” is Egypt’s first integrated beach for citizens with special needs.
- Safe corridors have been prepared along the beach in order to better accommodate people of determination.
- The project includes equipped sports fields, including a sitting volleyball court.
- Hotel units and an integrated service area were created within the project to serve people of determination and their families.
- The project also includes an outdoor theater to support talented citizens with special needs within cultural activities.
- The official opening of the project will be on Tuesday in the presence of some executive leaderships, featuring people of determination in Damietta and their families.