ElMashrou3's idea is simple: Bring entrepreneurs together, make them work in teams to fulfill certain tasks while they compete against each other and themselves. After every episode and task, the teams have to choose one person they want to eliminate. In parallel, judges will also choose one person they believe is the weakerst link within the team. Each contestant then has to complete one task in competition with the other and the one who loses has to leave.
So who was able to actually make it to the show? And what does each of them do?
1. Asmaa Hassan: Decoration startup for Egyptian Hnadicrafts to revive Egypt's culture.
2. Eslam Hamed (Simo): Cultural Center based on Edutainment so that everyone can find themselves as early as possible.
3. Fadwa Attia: Fashion-line based on Oriental Shapes and Arabic Letters - because simply "we speak Arabic".
4. Farag Moussa (from Sinai): A factory that produces 100% Sinai Olive Oil so that it reaches everywhere.
5. Mostafa ElNahawi: Innovative Furniture Designs.
6. Mostafa Metwalli (from Alexandria): Online Education for everyone because everyone deserves a better education.
7. AbdelHameed Rashad (Mido): Ready-made Garments Factory to create employment for young people and provide clothes at reasonable prices.
8. Omnia ElKadi: An Environmentally-Friendly, Sustainable Village with a Green Economy.
9. Riham Gehad: Egyptian Fashion-line for everyone - rich and poor.
10. Sarah ElBatrawy: Movable Puppet-Theater.
11. Shirley: Dance-school for everyone and for every dance-style.
12. Sherif Hosny: Zee3 Inta - a Kiosk Studio.
13. Thari ElDin (from Aswan): Training and Skills-building for People with Special Needs.
14. Youstina Boules: Alternative and renewable energy for fuel.
Do not miss ElMashrou3, every Saturday at 11pm on ElNahar Channel.