Job ID: 1202
Job Category: International Call Centers
Work Location: Cairo
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Shift Based Job.
Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard.
Essence of Role/Key Accountabilities:
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Be proactive in regards to the improvement of processes and procedures.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
- Teamwork spirit.
Role Dimension: Financial (limits/mandates), Non-Financial (customers/staff/stakeholders).
Person Specification: Technical Skills/Professional Expertise.
- Customer service oriented.
- Discipline & strict compliance with policies & procedures.
- Ability to learn, seek knowledge and self development.
- Fluent German.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, friendly attitude.
- Proficiency in using MS Office application.
Direct Manager (title):
International Account Supervisor
Job ID: 1202