- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask about questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Cooperate with various team members (Project Managers, Architects, QC, Analysts, Product owners, Development team members, etc.).
- Solve Problems, Manage, Break down, estimate, validate, and verify work activities.
- Constantly improving one self’s technical abilities, and cooperate with the surrounding team to improve the whole team.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (Development team)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of Relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience in ASP.net, ASP.net core, MVC, Entity Framework, REST APIs.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL .
To apply click here.