- Communicate to Management any recurring problems and to suggest solutions.
- Communicate with owners who have committed violations
- To ensure that any services that are offered to the client are up to standards in terms of quality and speed of response.
- Communicate with Owners when they have any requests or complaints.
- Ensure that all personnel working in the zones (Security, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Landscape, Contractors) are conducting their work in a proper manner.
- Communicate any news or upcoming Inertia events to residents.
Application Deadline: 10/08/2022
Internship Start date: 15/08/2022
Duration: One month
- Undergraduates only can apply.
- Good Communication & problem solving skills.
- Client oriented.
- Very good computer skills.
- Capability to work under pressure with positive attitude.
To apply click here.
Internship: Community Executive Intern