- Monitor intra-day volumes to ensure compliance to business needs and make real time forecasting and scheduling decisions to ensure Customer Engagement Center KPIs are met.
- Daily Reporting of all the day actions and team compliance to the calls.
- Schedule off-phone activities based on staffing capacity “ Breaks”
- Identify trends and potential risks that may arise throughout the day; partner with leadership to implement mitigation strategies.
- Update and maintain attendance information in the Workforce Management applications and/or other designated software as identified by leadership; ensure all employees’ hours worked are accurate.
- Assist with crafting the short-term forecasting models, including volume, productivity, non-productive time, and full time/part time staffing mix.
- Learn about various reporting created by the Reporting team; provides cross-functional support to other areas within the team when applicable “ Target achievement”
- Troubleshoot limited technical tasks necessary for creating and completing work schedules, coordinate with other departments, including Information Technology and Telecom, to troubleshoot more advanced technical defects. ”Any CSR has any technical issue then she has to follow up on it until it is resolves”.
- Share and follow up on Queue system positives and concerns.
- Participate in monthly and/or quarterly meetings with department management to identify scheduling needs.
- 2+ years call center experience required
- Ability to effectively partner with business unit managers to identify and modify staffing and scheduling needs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform software administration and monitor for training, time off and scheduling of agents
- Must be team/detail-oriented and highly organized
- Good sense of urgency - dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating and maintaining work schedules in an inbound/outbound call center environment with multiple service level goals preferred
To apply click here.