- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Serve existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales factor
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Must have a car
- Outdoor Sales experience is a must
- Active and energetic
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills