Planning and Budgeting
- Develop, execute and iterate the marketing strategy (offline and online) for the brand
- Make use of competitor analysis and market trend information to develop marketing and product strategy
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing and local teams to achieve annual targets for the e-commerce business unit via digital marketing as well as engaging of potential trade partners
- Create, implement and oversee (digital) media campaigns based on e-commerce business objectives
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts through the different marketing channels
- Responsible for content strategy and ownership of all owned online channels such as social media and the corporate website.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, content and social channels
- Regular campaign monitoring and optimization, with post-buy reporting of key metrics
- Manage and monitor product distribution and performance
- Managing budget overview for all marketing related activities
Building the Brand
- Responsible for the brand and positioning in the market
- Ensuring that all owned touchpoints are appropriately and sufficiently branded according to branding guidelines.
- Being responsible for brand management and trademark identity
- Planning and conducting suitable online and offline marketing campaigns with a budget
- Oversee the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Take charge of shipper support and ensure timely responses to customer queries and feedback
- Develop and manage the marketing team
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of each member to navigate challenges and areas of opportunity
- Identify goals and evaluate based on performance
- Relevant brand marketing experience
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools : Facebook Business Manager, Google tools (Analytics, Merchant Center, Ads, Search console …), etc.
- Good understanding of digital marketing trends
- Interest in e-commerce
- Critical thinking, good presentation skills
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment