- Manage database by processing renewals and endorsements.
- Verify insurance through the internet or via telephone using diagnosis codes and ICD-10 codes.
- Perform program monitoring and oversight of the private health insurance market and ACA relate programs.
- Review, transfer, renew, reinstate, cancel and process payments for escrow and non-escrow for homeowner's hazard insurance.
- Make recommendations on operationalization and oversight of specific marketplace enrollment policies.
- Make timely premium payments from establish escrow accounts to ensure continuous coverage.
- Job duties also call for verification of Medicare and Medicaid eligibility for patients who qualify.
- Bill on UB 40 and HCFA 1500 forms.
- Subject matter expertise in employer sponsor insurance requirements (ACA).
- Develop and implement quality rating and improvement systems for the private health insurance market and ACA relate programs.
To apply click here.