- Receiving collections and advances from clients and settling collections.
- Exchange the custody of the sites for purchases and the company.
- Depositing and withdrawing from banks “Depositing checks in the bank and reviewing them”.
- Settlement of the custody of the Treasury and the custody of the Procurement Department with the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Reviewing clients' contracts from a financial point of view.
- Reviewing and writing customer checks, reviewing the custody of checks and delivering them to customers.
- Closure of the daily treasury movement.
- Entering daily entries into the company's accounting system, arranging and archiving them.
- Issuing the necessary periodic reports and closing monthly.
- Work extracts of contractors and review them with the engineering department.
- Receipt and settlement of company employees.
- Download customer installments and match them with contracts.
- Review the company's taxes.
- Dealing with the chartered accountant in the annual closing.
- Experience From 3 to 5 years of Experience.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and time management.
- Proficiency in dealing with MC Excel programs, including Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, preferably courses in accounting and auditing.
- Experience in real estate field is must.
To apply, click here.
Job Offer: General Accountant - Real Estate