Product Development and Up-gradation
- Assists in New Product Development and upgrade existing designs.
- Undertake long-term and short-term projects for developing innovations in primary and secondary packaging.
- Benchmarks against same or similar products in domestic and international markets.
- Performs routine functions of conducting trials, checks, and approvals besides coordinating with units for first batch production and obtaining and provides feedback.
- Provides backward integration for Marketing.
- Runs Cost Reduction Programs.
- Ensures that there is no degeneration in quality as a result of cost reduction.
- Increase functionality and perceived value while ensuring cost reduction or optimization.
- Selects vendor providing goods at best quality along with cost benefits.
- Creates a network of reliable and efficient vendors who use the best possible technologies.
- Prepares and maintains different documents such as BOM, Specifications, Artwork copy, Shade card, and Packaging software such as (Mold/Artwork management systems) as well as packaging instructions.
- Undertake new/existing mold commissioning process till finalization & documentation.
- Attend online proofing at the supplier end for NPDs and existing Products (MKTG), technical.
- Artworks, and (existing new designee) files to be circulated between Purchase and marketing.
- Supports Senior Manager-Packaging Development in his functions.
- Bachelor degree (chemistry, mechanical engineering) or any relevant degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in FMCG and Minimum 3 years in packaging function.
- Very Good command of both written and spoken English language
- Experience in ERP system – SAP is preferable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Normal working conditions in the factory of the company
- Working hours: 08:30 Hours including 60 minutes break
- Location: Factory of Dabur, 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Days off: Friday and alternative Saturday’s every week
To apply click here.