- Monitor, measure and manage Brand quality and strength to Increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility, and emotional connections
- Manage the brand architecture
- Plan & determine identities for new brands/sub-brands
- Manage and accommodate new brand identity needs and will be responsible for subordinates appraisal
- Increase brand awareness and emotional connections
- Develop & Create a brand plan
- Drive brand understanding and support throughout the organization
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration (Marketing Major).
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in the marketing field.
- Expected to have expert knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics) .
- Fluent In English