- Prepare annual manpower plan and its budget according to company vision and needs.
- Planning and sourcing with various recruitment channels such as company official channels, job Fairs, Online recruitment agencies, referrals, internal posting.
- Implement whole recruitment processes (job posting, filtering, screening, selecting, interviewing, offering and follow up employee performance during probation period).
- Conduct induction program for new hires in order to deliver new hires the company policy, vision, mission, HR systems and organization chart as well.
- Conduct exit interviews to highlight resignation reasons and report results to HR Manager.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through different HR activities.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
Organizational Development (OD):
- Create/update JDs for all positions inside the organization to ensure clear job purpose, qualifications and competences required for the job.
- Create and update org. chart to reflect company vision.
- Plan and monitor the development of performance management process.
- Responsible for setting succession plan for talented employees and also determine development plan for Low performers.
- Prepare annual training plan based on training needs and organization needs.
- Implement the training programs, responsible for searching on sufficient offers, prepare training tools and measure training impact.
- To ensure 100% from promotion process.
- Participate in setting the HR department annual budget.
- Representing HR dept. in dealing with internal and external audit.
- Determine risk identification, mitigation and handling mitigation plans.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any relevant major – HR Diploma or HR advanced studies is a must.
- Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
- Computer: Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office) & Microsoft Visio.
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years of experience.
To apply click here.