About the Job
- Carry on assigned teaching responsibilities.
- Provide needed students support (advising, office hours, …).
- Carry on assigned research activities (simulation, code development).
- Writing and submitting reports, papers, and thesis.
- Publishing a minimum of two papers in Scopus indexed journals per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any related field with minimum cumulative grade “Very Good”
- Very good Knowledge in MATLAB (coding, Simulink, optimization, control toolboxes, …) is a must.
- Applicant should be Scientific orientated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, either independent and/or as a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply click here