What You’ll Do:
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog, release plans and sprint backlog on monthly basis.
- Map the gathered business requirements to the business vision in the requirements gathering phase.
- Ensure that the proposed feature/s meets the business metrics for the product stage over: Time, Revenue and delighting the different Customers/ Stakeholders.
- Build and understand cost and/or financial models associated with the product holistically as well as their designated Epics.
- Get feedback from customers, users, and other multiple stakeholders within the organization and develop a feature that carries an ROI to the business.
- Conduct customer interviews, market research, and present data analysis to the product organization and other executives within the business team.
- Track, analyze and execute market trends to position product/s in cooperation with Marketing team.
- Prepare, update and present the product benefits “features” presentation/s per customer per segment per industry in cooperation with both sales & operations stakeholders.
- Convert Epics and features into user stories with acceptance criteria that meet the business goals and minimize the re-work in the future sprints to the development team taking into consideration all the needed documents & workflow that is needed.
Who you are:
- Business or UX background is preferred, field experience of an operational product in a startup environment is a must.
- 1-3 prior experience of business analyst role or product owner
- Analytical mindset, strong quantitative skill and familiar with basic statistics methodologies.
- Able to multi-task and be able to interact with cross functional teams
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent strategic planning and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product planning and market research
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results.
- Familiar with analytical tools: Google Analytics, Hotjar, UXCam, .. etc.
- Familiar with presentation tools: PowerPoint, Visio, Prezi .. etc.
- Familiar with project management & team collaboration tools: Trello, Jira, Zoho, Slack, Zoom .. etc.
How this career will benefit you?
- Financial package includes a competitive monthly basic salary, medical & social insurance
- Availability to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
To apply, click here.