About the Job
- Review and analyze our company website for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Develop link building strategies.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Prepare and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Cooperate with web developer and web designer in any issues related in order to technical SEO to improve the company’s websites.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices. job requirements
- Report monthly final report to the digital marketing manager.
- Proven working experience in SEO (3 years at least)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Deep knowledge of Google analytics and webmasters tools (search console)
- Adequate knowledge of Google AdWords platform and PPC advertising
- Deep knowledge of social signals and its role to improve SEO status
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of marketing channels
- Positive attitude, caring for details and customer oriented
- Fluency or professional level in English language
- Continuous follow up of a world class SEO influencers and resources
To apply click here.