About the Job
- Responsible for writing and coding complex individual programs (parts of a software application) according to a specific design, performing unit tests on those parts to ensure successful operation, maintaining them to implement enhancements or correct identified defects, creating and modifying technical documentation in correlation with the individual programs.
- Participate in the design of simple business requirements and procedures.
- Participate in the design of the conceptual, logical and physical architecture of computer application software.
- Interpret written business requirements and functional specification documents
- Participate in the writing of technical specification of simple business processes.
- Write and code software application parts of complex business processes to match written technical specifications.
- Write and code testing programs and scripts that automate the test of the application parts.
- Correct Identified defects and implement design and user enhancements to the application.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Maintain UML Models (Object-Oriented Model) and keep it synchronized with the code.
- Write a technical documentation about the application parts and keep it synchronized.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable Computer Science and Engineering College.
- Five years of relevant work experience as a business application developer.
- Demonstrable Web and Database Development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Development, MS Visual Studio, C#, WPF, ASP.NET is mandatory. (Complete Microsoft development stack).
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Strong database knowledge specifically for Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of UML Modeling standards.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
To apply click here.