Snapshot of duties:
The jobs in this level are responsible for performing basic tasks and some standardized routine basic experiments and reports under close supervision in order to learn more about the basics of development and formulation.
Main skills required:
- Excellent computer skills and data analysis knowledge.
- Knowledge in Research Methodologies & Equipment.
- Change, Innovation, Collaboration & Team work.
- Good documentation practices and technical writing
- Excellent English language
- For a Formulation Research pharmacists (should be holding a Bachelor of pharmaceutical science)
- For Analytical research scientist (should be holding a Bachelor of pharmaceutical science OR Bachelor of science (major chemistry or microbiology)
To apply, click here.