About the Job
- Build, develop, and administrate the Commercial Research & Insights team at BTECH to deliver forward-looking consumer insights/trends and meet the needs of all New product testing and evaluation.
- Provide clear insights that help define strategy, facilitate speed and accuracy of decision-making, and ultimately make a positive impact on the business.
- Provide strategic guidance to all product and marketing stakeholders about our consumers, consumer trends and the competitive landscape – be the source of truth
- Work in the opportunity, investigate, and explore phases of product development to identify biggest and most valuable consumer needs and motivations
- Have a strong toolkit for quantitative and qualitative methods to apply in problem-solving
- Translate business questions into learning plans and then lead, develop, design and conduct primary research studies to enable a synthesis of data to develop insights.
- Integrate different types of insights to tell a holistic story that meets the overall needs of both the manufacturing partner along with BTECH
- Ensure effective communication of market and consumer data, including synthesizing them into insights for action
- Manage third party vendors to ensure learning objectives are met, and quality research standards are maintained
- Find opportunities to develop and champion the use of new research methods to address unique research challenges and evolving trends
- Remain abreast of best practices within the discipline and research methods employed, including the latest evolution of approaches as the industry develops
- Build and manage relationships with internal customers and key manufacturing partners
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working productively and efficiently under pressure
- Graduation: University Degree
- Training: - Certificates: Data Analysis & Management
- Years of Experience From: 3 To: 5
- Language Skills
- English Level: Very Good
- Computer Skills
- Intermediate MS PowerPoint skills (ability to build comprehensive presentations)
- Communication Internal:
- Marketing, Commercial External: Traders, Analytics Agencies Work Conditions Office Work, with a minimal visits to different sites.
To apply click here.