- Testing new releases and ensure quality of deliverables
- Establish good relationship with colleagues and vendor
- On-Site training for new employees
- Install, configure as well as maintain
- Administer GP entire server systems.
- Monitoring and ticket management with suppliers & Vendor
- Oversee IO performance of production along with development of databases
- Provide architecture as well as performance recommendations to DBAs and Ops.
- Conduct bottleneck evaluation to identify performance issues.
- Ensure backup methods are in place as well as tested for ERP
- Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- One to two years work experience in systems administration and support.
- Computer knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of latest technology trends
- Excellent oral and written Arabic and English
- Result oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- SW management and conflict resolution
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here