Job Description :
- Set weekly, monthly, and annual goals according to the sales plan, Preparing the selling strategy of the company to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement training programs that teach sales members how to get customers with continually coaching.
- Analyzing trends and results and generates timely sales reports. Plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment.
- Responsible to oversee the sales teams and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met.
- Responsible maintaining relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation. Motivating others to meet goals in a sales environment thrive.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here