Job Description :
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for the UAE
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
- Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers in the region
- Strong Food Service contacts
- Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here