Job Description :
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in office administration.
- Fluent English Language (written & spoken).
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Reporting skills
- Excellent typing skills with high speed in both Arabic and English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Organized and Disciplined
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relationship/Network Building
- Values and Ethics
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here