• Participate with the senior management team on developing and executing the strategic plan for Sales, develop a clear plan on how to effectively grow sales, by customer segments and promotional channels.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
• Drive profitable revenue growth by closing sales.
• Encourage closing business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business, build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline to build and track sales leads and ensure they are followed up effectively and in a timely manner;
• Demonstrate a proven experience of achieving successful results in Sales-force sales.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to reach high professional standard and achieve the sales target
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience including minimum 2 year of supervisory experience in B2B sales field and software solutions background will be a plus.
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong decision-making abilities.
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
• High level of flexibility, creativity and problem solving.
• Innovative, ambitious, and results-oriented
To apply, click here.