Job Purpose:To manage and control the Supply Chain strategy & process according to SIAC overall objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Direct the entire Sourcing process at SIAC, including the identification and qualification of most reliable suppliers to ensure they are capable to meet the SIAC challenging business requirements.
• Ensure each step of the sourcing process is performed effectively and in compliance to the relevant policy, while meeting SIAC objectives related to continuity of supply, safety compliance and cost effectiveness.
• Maintain and update Approved / preferred vendor lists for the suppliers based on a preset criteria, and ensuring the ongoing update of the related Vendor Master File.
• Manage the regular monthly process of Suppliers Performance Measurement for the key suppliers of the SIAC key supply categories, on the basis of agreed upon performance criteria.
• Act as the SIAC Advocate for Supplier Relationship Management process, for the suppliers of related spend categories.
• Executes and monitors all respective internal controls, ensuring efficient/effective activities that support organizational objectives, while adhering to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Develop an efficient safety stock control system in cooperation with warehouse and construction resources managers.
• Ensure availability of material at right time to maintain optimal service level and customer satisfaction.
• Involvement in major Project contract negotiation & coordination - Develop alternative solution for cost saving.
• Audits for contract compliance and best practices and follow up with action plans for non-compliant purchase areas. • Ensures that SIAC and its suppliers meet their contractual obligations and ensure that supplier performance meets SIAC's standards.
Requirement of Job Holder:
• At least 20 years of experiences in the same field 7 of them, in a managerial role.
• Excellent Knowledge about cost management, Market studies, and data analysis.• Excellent command of English Language.
• Analytical Thinking
• Negotiation skills
• Decision Making• People and Process Management