- Identify, qualify, pursue and capture sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Collaborate closely with different departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Take full advantage of long standing customer relations to effect referrals, to network within key international O&G clients and to provide marketing intelligence with regard to trends, new developments and competitor activity.
- Present to and consult top management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, etc.
- Propose and agree detailed Territories sales plans.
- Advise on commercial contract pricing.
- Assist technical sales engineers in obtaining necessary information from the Client and assisting in smooth contract transfer to Operations.
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure with sound commercial skills
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date, culminating in a Senior Sales or Business Development role
- Experience within the Oil and Gas sector
- Existing executive-level contacts at one or more target operators
- Ability to travel extensively
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here