- Developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies.
- Managing all digital content, including social media pages.
- Managing all community and external events.
- Prepare, develop, manage, and execute marketing plans, including advertising and public relations.
- Plan and execute school’s events to support marketing objectives.
Understanding how the school is seen by pupils and parents, both current and prospective.
Maintaining the school's online and social media presence.
- Creating a school-specific marketing plan to meet targets for pupil recruitment.
- Working on communication channels such as the school website, print and digital publications, advertising, events, telemarketing and social media.
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- Significant experience in working with international organizations, preferably in an educational settings.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent in all Microsoft Office.
- Be able to provide evidence of successful campaigns.
- Dynamic and results driven.
- Age : from 30-35 years old
- Transportation [Bus – only within Maadi.
- Medical Insurance.
- Mobile Phone.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here