- Managing all project admin and operation activities in order to increase company profitability and enhancing customers’ experience.
- Controlling project budget.
- Issuing invoices based on site reports.
- Approving subcontractors’ payments.
- Securing invoice collection.
- Executing customers’ job orders.
- Supervising site activities.
- Generating new sales orders from the managed account.
- Handling customers’ relations.
- Preparing project reports as example:
- i.Project cash flow actual & planned.
- ii.Work progress.
- Project cost analysis
- Main Competencies:
- Planning & Organizing.
- Commercial Thinking.
- Analyzing & Problem Solving.
- Working With People.
- Achieving Results.
- Revenue Per Account
- GP Per Account
- It’s mainly logistics projects not engineering or construction projects (No need to be an engineer)
- Average age is between 32 and 37 max
- Previous experience as Logistics Project Manager
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here