• Manage internal communications output.
• Prepare strategic HR communication plan.
• Design all newsletters according to HR setup plan.
• Adjust communication plan as needed.
• Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
• Set timing of release to coordinate with HR events or initiatives.
• Support ideas with research and experience.
• Ensure consistent framing of messages.
• Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
• Ensure employees are engaged in company initiatives.
• Administrate any needed surveys among employees.
• Writing skills: excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Speaking skills: strong speaking & presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills: interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Creative skills: creative ability to devise communication strategies
• Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
• Technical skills: Familiarity with photoshop and graphic designing, as well as branding.
A Bachelor Degree, preferably in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing.
Experience in internal communication for a large organization and experience in writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired. General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial.
To apply follow this link.