The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in network solutions. Also collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
• Study & respond to (BOQ, RFQ, RFP… etc.) deal with technical & commercial customer needs.
• Perform Site Survey if needed
• Develops and configures an initial view of the solution
• Tailors the product to meet what the customer needs
• Explains (or helps sell) this solution to the customer
• Helps close the deal or sale
• May participate in planning and/or implementation of projects.
• May supervise the installation and/or testing phases.
• Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop services provided accordingly
• Prepare the required presales reports.
• Will perform other duties as assigned by direct manager “within job scope” and will enforce and uphold the Company’s credit policy
• Minimum four years of Pre-sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
• A record of achievement and technical solution
• PC proficiency Windows, Office, Auto CAD…etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
• Engineering degree.
To apply follow this link.