• Set the project plan and schedule with line management input
• Drive on-time completion of all project deliverables, from Inception phase to project’s closure
• Declare the project status and escalate issues.
• Manage the client relationship by using an adequate direct yet complete and formal reporting format that compliments a respected and productive relationship.
• Define and review the business case and requirements by regular reviews and controls
• Developing powerful project presentations and reports
• Partner with the end users, work with project sponsors and other management to establish progress and direction of the project by achieving goals, reaching targets, solving problems, mitigating risks.
• Successfully Close the project
• Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration
• 3-5 years experience in Project Management
• PMP Certified is preferred.
• Working experience in PMO environment is a plus
• Technical Background is a plus
• Banking background is a plus
1. Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
2. Good experience in Project Portfolio Management tools, such as Project.Net, Microsoft Project Server, @Task, etc.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
5. Familiar with programming languages, Database and operating systems and Hardware
6. Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
7. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
8. Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
9. Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
10. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
11. Be able to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration
To apply follow this link: http://www.bayt.com