Among others, the tasks of the Senior Program Manager / Deputy Team Leader will consist of:
- Support the Team Leader in managing the day-to-day operation.
- Handling and managing engineering design issues.
- Review and final approval of project deliverables (technical, financial, environmental, social) to be submitted to the client.
- Preparation and submission of progress reporting to client.
- Stakeholder management.
- Oversee the time schedule related to deliverables.
- At least years of relevant experience of which at least 4 years of extensive experience in managing integrated rural sanitation programs in developing countries.
- PMP certified.
- Proven experience in successful completing one or more similar programs in engineering.
- Good knowledge of Egyptian culture, politics and policies
- Team Leader experience in the past 7 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in WB funded programs and full understanding of WB policies and procedures;
- Previous work-experience within Mott MacDonald is beneficial