ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web/windows cloud based solutions with MS .net technologies
• Developing an assigned set of services to the next level of versatility, agility and scalability to serve the growing number of clients.
• Conduct requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture with the help of the architecture team
• Researching and studying current clients' business workflows, & critical success factors, to be able to advise the client on growth opportunities.
• Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for the clients
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Embracing and utilizing the new wave of software development concepts (Software-as-a-service, Cloud Computing, ...etc.) and Investigate new technologies and constantly update and share his/her technical knowledge and skills with the team members.
• Oversee all the team members and review all the assigned tasks
• Responsible for the overall team deliver (time and quality)
• Work closely with the Project Managers to plan, maintain and manage project schedule; Communicates, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality within the agreed upon project scope.
• Manages change requests and scope as well as project’s issues and risks; Reports project status to Project Manager and Solution Manager. Analyzes project data such as schedule variance as well as quality indicators and recommends corrective action.
• Set our standard quality of the deliverables across all the team members according to your domain.
• Review the team’s deliverables quality according to the standards
• Help in adding a unified templates for all our documentation
• Participate in all the pre-sales activities when needed
• Support all the team members when needed
• Participate in adding the roadmap for the team members in their technical careers
• Responsible for the company presence in the social media by adding useful and practical articles/links from the technical perspective
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
• Middle-ware implementations experience using Windows Azure, BizTalk Server is a must
• Excellent knowledge of programming concepts
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Entity Framework
• Proven experience with programming languages such as C/ C++, C#, .Net, MS SQL, SOAP, Entity Framework, AJAX, MVC, JSON, JQuery, TSQL, HTML, XML ...etc
• Visual Studio Team Foundation Server knowledge is a must
• Strong experience building client/server applications
• Strong experience with relational databases
• SharePoint knowledge is a plus
• Strong Communication Skills
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Time Management
• Ability to work in a team and review all the assigned tasks to the different team members
• Eye for details and identifying problems
To Apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES