accountant & revision officer who will be responsible for some of the expenditure recording.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft office suite).
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate should have finished his military service or has been exempted.
The Project Coordinator will be a key member of the Projects Department responsible for overseeing the planning, tracking and delivery of projects with specified deliverables and schedules.
Essential Job Requirements
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Daily coordination with finance, production, logistics and project site
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and claims.
• Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules.
• Keeps an accurate record and electronic database of all elements of the projects, along with regular documentation of progress, incidents, site conditions, changes in scope, claims, etc.
• Maintains stone samples and coordinates with Import and Production to make sure stone quality delivered matches the contracted stone
• Attends regular site meetings and coordinate with related internal departments.
• Attention to detail and meticulous
• Strong administrative, analytical, and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Technical writing background is a plus.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
To apply follow these links: